Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tallboy interview

2 posters

Go down

Tallboy interview Empty Tallboy interview

Post by EJ Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

After being penetrated off madman last season do you think you can beat him this season in the championship?
Madman doesn't penetrate anyone. We all know he likes to receive.

You had one win last season which many called lucky do you think you can prove the doubters wrong and get another win or are you just a maldonado?
I was the first in the queue calling it lucky. I'll take a win however it comes though because I know I'm in the right league and I've beaten some very quick guys to do it.

In AL1 who would you consider to be your rival?
I don't think I've found any one particular rival yet this season. I'm sure that will change though.

In AL1 who do you avoid on track at all costs?
tomfenty

If you could take anyone out in AL1 who would it be?
Assuming "take out" means force off track and not dinner and a movie then tomfenty

Rumour has it madman wants to leave Ferrari to join McLaren to team up with the rising star of the grid Mike-Whiteside thoughts?
And not a single **** was given...

Last question because you're boring the fuck out of me.

What's your aim for the rest of the season?
Ideally to win at least one race.
EJ
EJ

Back to top Go down

Tallboy interview Empty Re: Tallboy interview

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu May 15, 2014 12:12 am

"or are you just a maldonado" excuuuuuuse me, but there is only one lengend good enough to be under that name and it is the don himself... all hail the greatest Formula 1 driver of all time "PASTA malDONado"

hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down