Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Update 17/03/14

2 posters

Go down

Quick Update 17/03/14 Empty Quick Update 17/03/14

Post by Aletdownofstate Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:15 pm

As a few of you may know, I wasn't at the USA GP due to being down in London all weekend. Should have the standings etc up to date tonight.

Congrats to my team mate, Chaz_b_97 winning the WDC of the 2nd AL3 season, been a lot of fun and will be sad to see you move up next season (though it'll give the rest of us a chance to win Razz)

I'm starting to make all the videos etc for the end of season review and prep for S3 which should be starting a couple of weeks after Brazil (Exact start date TBC)
If any of you have any ideas on things we can do in AL3 for the new season, can think of any thing awards wise we haven't had covered in the main thread, or just have general feedback; Please post here with your thoughts!

See you all at Brazil!
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Quick Update 17/03/14 Empty Re: Quick Update 17/03/14

Post by Chaz_B_97 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Cheers my man Razz Good look to all of you folks next season Very Happy (At least Pagey can get that win ay Razz)
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down