Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERCEDES CHAMPIONS

+2
tallboy_rocks
madman_281
6 posters

Go down

MERCEDES CHAMPIONS Empty MERCEDES CHAMPIONS

Post by madman_281 Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Madman_281 & Tallboy_Rocks earned the constructors title with a win at Brazil in tricky conditions. Hopefully they can carry it on next season;) Whoop Whoop
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

MERCEDES CHAMPIONS Empty Re: MERCEDES CHAMPIONS

Post by tallboy_rocks Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Rumour has it Toto Wolff was last seen with a magnum of champagne heading off into the night. He hasn't been seen since..... Razz
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreatmarcos Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Congrats!

Thanks for letting me join your racing league, although there is only 1 race left in the season haha. But about today´s race:

I was doing allright in the race I think, except for my pitstop timing when the rain came down. I had some nice battles with various drivers. I was up in fourth position 20 laps before the finish and was half a second quicker per lap than TopmanTaylor while I was 4 seconds behind him so I might have taken a podium position in the end. But unfortunaly in lap 56 I lost the connection, immediatly after madman lost his connection. Let´s just hope nobody loses connection the next race and we can have some nice battles!
thegreatmarcos
thegreatmarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:20 am

Umm I never lost connection?!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreatmarcos Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:52 am

ooh very strange, it said 'lost connection to madman_281' and a second after I lost connection, must have been my internet then. I had several problems with joining games yesterday, which I normally don't have.
thegreatmarcos
thegreatmarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Well done lads really made up for both of you. You deserved it more than anyone i think. So once again very well done
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Your router had a failure Marcos, which always shows the host in this case Madman lose connection then yourself. Normally aswell you then see everyone else lose connection before yourself or the more extreme your then left still racing by yourself in your own 'parallel universe' lobby before losing connection or even been able to finish your lap for a free win like what happened to me on F1 2011!

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Wd lads on the constructers, ive bein impressed with both merc drivers this season they've both bein fast and very committed, which is just wat this league needs. I can also assure you the sauber boys will b bk with a vengeance come next season :p

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:58 pm

cant wait for a season battle with merc vs sauber:)
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down