Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Line- with Mercedes' Ferrari_mania

Go down

Inside Line- with Mercedes' Ferrari_mania Empty Inside Line- with Mercedes' Ferrari_mania

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:37 am

Mercedes Ferrari Mania is enjoying his first ever podium on Wheel2Wheel and to share his success we thought it was time he took part in our ‘Inside Line’ questionnaire, designed to give an alternative insight into the psyche of today’s Formula One stars…

The sportsperson I most admire is…
I have a top 3 here. Michael Schumacher, Felipe Massa and Valentino Rossi. These 3 guys are my absolute idols!. Growing up watching Michael winning all the glorious championships in the Ferrari. Felipe, one of the nicest guys in motor racing, an exceptional talent which sadly has been ruined due to that tragic accident. Slowly returning to form but demands the respect of everyone for even coming back after the near death experience. A victory in itself! Valentino, needs no introduction, the biggest sports star in Italy and is loved all around the world.

The best actor in the world is…
Arnold Schwarzenegger, living legend.......get to the chopper!

The most memorable overtaking move of my career was…
Overtaking James and Ben around the outside at the end of the hanger straight.

My favorite song of all time is…
Love lots of different songs but if I had to choose 1 most probably Billie Jean.

The best thing about the off-season is…
Not having to stress about racing!

The worst haircut I ever got was…
Hmm has to be the haircut I got just before my sixth form leaving prom in 2011, came out a little bit too short on the sides. Not too bad though thankfully lol.

The last time I lost my temper was…
Tonight, I got a penalty during our league race in Germany when I never caused the incident.

My first pet was…
Pepsi the Kitten, she sadly passed away at 6 months old Sad

My most treasured possession is…
That's a difficult one. Going to have to say my little yellow Punto Sporting, she always turns heads Wink

The funniest person I know is…
Me of course haha. Only joking, I know many funny people can't really choose.

My favorite drink is…
Water, always makes me feel nice and fresh.

You would never catch me wearing…
My girlfriends underwear.

The best excuse to give after crashing the car is…
A lion ran across the track towards a bunch of school children, I had to take the lion out to save the kids, thus crashing the car. Seems legit, huh?

The last time I lost something was…
I can't remember it's been a while.

My favorite holiday destination is…
Italy. Love going back to the motherland.

My favorite time of the day is…
Does night count? if so, I do love my sleep. I mean, it's better than studying during the day.

The strangest rumor I’ve ever read about myself is…
Has to be when I apparently accidentally locked myself in my boot making me miss a Business lecture.

The best cure for a hangover is…
Carrying on drinking.

What keeps you awake at night?
My brain. It always has to go through different thoughts as I'm trying to get some sleep.

What’s been your most valuable ‘life’ lesson?
Never give up, anything is possible if you badly want it. Believe in yourself and don't listen to the people who try to put you down.

If you could give your younger self some advice what would it be?
Enjoy your youth and not wish to grow up quickly, because adult life can be pretty complicated to say the least. Enjoy your youth!

If you had to stay in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
My bed, as damn that is comfy

What animal best reflects your personality?
A monkey maybe, as I can be fairly cheeky.

What is more important in life than winning?
Family and health

When were you happiest on the site?
Whenever I have been on it.

What is your greatest weakness?
My tendency to get easily frustrated when I can't do something.

What’s your ultimate comfort food?
Can't really say I have comfort food.

If you could banish one thing from your life - for the rest of your life - what would that be?
World hostility.

What would you spend your last dollar on?
A lottery ticket. It's worth a go, no?

What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of petrol, burning tire rubber, freshly baked bread or mama's Lasagna.

Back to top Go down