Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test

5 posters

Go down

Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test Empty Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 am

Moody & myself have discussed the driver allocations for the 1st test at Silverstone & they will be as follows. Please remember these allocations are just a one off test & wont necessarily all be used at the 1st race of the new season, especially regarding myself, Snelgrove77, ImCheetHD & Bobjim-_-123, just to add.

Red Bull: DaveJ2013 & UrbanRage
Mercedes: Why_So_Serious
Ferrari: Tigerpaw
Lotus: Rob-Lee77 & F1xStevo_87
Mclaren: Snelgrove77 & ImCheetHD
Sauber: Bobjim-_-123 & ANTONIOS_1978
Force India: GBM_Beardy_UK & X_L33TH3R34P3R_X
Williams: Mickw
Toro Rosso: C_Falcon

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test Empty Re: Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test

Post by Rob-Lee77 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 am

should give off a realistic read out,silverstone is a well balanced track,can I ask that all drivers finish the race and don't do any extra stops near the end for fastest lap and write a detailed race report maybe with an estimate of or if they lost time during the race due to collisions or spins.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test Empty Re: Driver Car Allocations For 1st Test

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:54 pm

I echo what Robs just said & to help with this, car damage will be turned off & the weather will be set to 'clear' to get the best readings.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Also Steve I think it will benefit the drivers if you write a brief explanation as to why you've put them in a selected car.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Should be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 pm

There's a possibility I won't be able to make this test due to schoolwork that needs to be done. If possible I'll try and get it all done before but I'll let you guys know if I can definitely make it.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Ok thanks Lee no worries

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 pm

i would like to race in the test run tonight, if that's okay with you Stevo,

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm

You can mate nice to see you have signed up. As i dont know your pace can you go in a gp mode qualifying session or red bull on 2013 performance online & set a time in the red bull so i can allocate you a suitable car?

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:32 pm

I will be there but cannot guarantee a quick pace.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Toro Rosso, not a good car...

Wasn't a bad race considering the car that was given to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Force India was slow here, but I reckon it's because I suck at this track. Let's see what it's like in Jerez.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:22 pm

CaptainFalcon89 wrote:Toro Rosso, not a good car...

Wasn't a bad race considering the car that was given to me.

Should try it around Jerez it's disgusting Very Happy
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by bobjim123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Without the incidents I would of been on the podium. Steve and rob just to quick so 3rd would of been the best, nevertheless happy with 5th

bobjim123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down