Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards

5 posters

Go down

New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards Empty New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed May 21, 2014 7:02 pm

All new driver car allocations are as follows which will bring everyone even closer together.

DaveJ2013 - Red Bull

Legit_Penguin93 - Red Bull

Rob-Lee77 - Lotus

F1xStevo_87 - McLaren

Bobjim-_-123 - Sauber

ANTONIOS_1978 - Sauber

X_L33TH3R34P3R_X - Force India

Mickw355 - Force India

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 PL2 Mod on Mon May 26, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards Empty Re: New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards

Post by ConnorH1996 Wed May 21, 2014 7:28 pm

if possible i would like to reserve canda in pl2 if thats ok

ConnorH1996

Back to top Go down

New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards Empty Re: New Driver Car Allocations For Canada Onwards

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 1:27 pm

pffft are you joking

Back to top Go down

Post by bobjim123 Thu May 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Keeping Dave in the Ferrari is a bad move

bobjim123

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 22, 2014 3:25 pm

No offense to Dave if you monitored everyones strengths & weaknesses like i do you would know his best 3 tracks have gone. As for Rob its unfortunate but if last season plays out the same except Brazil then he will be fine in Lotus. & Mick before you were in a car 3,4 tenths slower than Lee now your in a car like last season had the same quali pace as the Force India but was only a bit slower in the race to handle, if anything thing Mick youve gained afew tenths on Lee, Bob etc so overall your now in a better position.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorH1996 Thu May 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Dave has lots of best tracks to come

ConnorH1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Im glad to hear it Con but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Thu May 22, 2014 7:48 pm

in other words im a bit slow apart from brazil lol
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 pm

I know i cant compare last season to this season as everyone has improved in different ways but thats all we can go on at the moment Rob i know you should still be my teammate at but Snelgrove77 needs to be in the Mclaren at the very least.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm

seems with me in McLaren put dave and legit in lotus.
Dave j has much improved he defo has a faster race pace now.
try this for 2 races and see how it goes.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 am

I read that someone was angry about being moved to lotus I was just posting my thoughts its only my opinion.
I 100% believe davej does not need any of the top3 cars.
As for legitpenguin im undecided,if I were to to have a gues I would say leave him in merc,or test him for a couple ofraces in the lotus.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Moving Legit_Penguin to Lotus doesnt mean his gonna stay there for the rest of the season.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 29, 2014 2:53 pm

You can't move someone steve just because Silverstone is their favorite track because that's the only reason you're moving him down to the lotus he's shown good pace but doesn't warrant to be moved down to the lotus.

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 pm

You know me better than that. I dont just move a driver(s) for 1 track & switch him back, actually he has lots of favourite tracks & i made a decision right down the middle of his average performance & was refering to the possibility for whatever reason later in the season he would need to be moved back up as we cant rule anything out like with anyone.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 am

yeah its all a bit of guess work and its done as an average,my opinion is overall through qualys races and an estimate over the course of a season I think dave j is a lotus driver,penguin maybe in 1 of the top3 cars,myself I reckon im sort of lotus McLaren,think im inbetween the 2,stevo similar but maybe likes more tracks than I do so he leans more to the McLaren side.Bob sauber,mick force india seems right,id have to have a look at the others again to give an informed opinion
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:20 pm

lee has become alot faster than all of us for sure the most improved can see him being too fast to be my team mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 pm

I do agree Rob & i try my best to continue on from where you left off last season.

I feel a few people are forgetting with the Legit_Penguin situation is that Lee, Bob, Rob & myself have been moved down cars each 3-4 tenths slower & it was right to move DaveJ2013 down 2 tenths to Lotus but if a few think Legit_Penguin shouldnt move down to Lotus aswell then his increasing his overall pace by 3-4 tenths to the first 4 mentioned & 2 tenths a lap to DaveJ2013 & looking back at previous races 4 tenths works out at roughly 24 seconds in overall race time in a 60 lap race & look how his pace would of looked in his previous races.

Im sorry were talking about you Dave & if anything take it as a compliment that i think you need a slower car as i know your not pleased. Wink

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 PL2 Mod on Fri May 30, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri May 30, 2014 2:24 pm

I couldnt say Mick but all i know is your in the right car & Lee has been alot quicker since he was last in Force India but Canada was a very strong track of his.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down