Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for the racing

5 posters

Go down

thanks for the racing Empty thanks for the racing

Post by Rob-Lee77 Mon May 05, 2014 12:29 am

regret to announce I will have to quit racing for a while due to ill health,hopefully I can return at some point but don't know when,just want to say its been a pleasure racing with you guys.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

thanks for the racing Empty Re: thanks for the racing

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Mon May 05, 2014 1:17 am

Been a pleasure to race with you mate in the short time that we've raced together. Hope you make a full recovery from your illness. Just hope it's not a severe illness.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon May 05, 2014 1:32 am

Im sad to hear Rob hope your get better asap. On behalf of everyone in PL2 i wish you all the best & hope to see you racing with us again in very soon.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Mon May 05, 2014 9:24 am

I really want to continue mate and don't want to let anyone down,as you know from a race we both took part I last night its losing me race wins from dominant positions in a race,its illness ive lived with for many years but seems to have got worse recently,if I feel I can race I will mate because I really enjoy it
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 am

Sad to hear rob mate because i know how much you love racing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Mon May 05, 2014 10:38 am

I don't know you all tht well rob but I hope you make a full recovery and can get back racing:)
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down