Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Quality

+3
tallboy_rocks
Aletdownofstate
The Phoenix
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Racing Quality  Empty Racing Quality

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

I have to say lads i am very dissapointed, i come back after a break because of personal issues to find out that all the driving as gone down hill.

All you are doing is moaning and whining about each others driving, what happend to w2w racers who drove like they could and not like a 2 year old you all need to sort yourselfs out and quickly.

I am back as a steward and FIA member i will give severe penalties if this childish racing and behaviour does not improve.

Lets see the racing that was on he all the time, it was brilliant and exiting to watch now it just boring and predictable, i know that every week someone is going to have an incident and that someone else is going to moan about it, just stop it.

And if you dont like what i have to say tough shit it had to be said, most of you have me on psn send me a message if want to talk about this or message me on here, reply to this comment i dont care just sort your bloody racing out.

Mike Whiteside aka The Phoenix.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Racing Quality  Empty Re: Racing Quality

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Stewards do not give penalties at all, they document and advise. FIA members give fair and unbiased critique on incidents or they do not participate at all.

We clearly do not have incidents every time, and if you believe the racing has been boring and predictable you clearly have not been watching any of the highlights. I can think of at least three races in both divisions where a race has been decided on the final lap, or final few laps. It is closer now than it has ever been.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Yeah i knew someone would say that but look at it this way to many people are moaning about incidents, and its them that cause them.

And if you read my message again it says FIA member and as you and stevo who think he is the best at doing things havnt done nothing since i left. I came back me and moody always did FIA if there was 2 of us because it needs to be done  .

Im sick of people who think they know everything but dont put enough effort in telling me im wrong when i gave every thing i had into this league just to be treated like a piece of shit.

Maybe if you had been treated like i have on this site you would understand why i want the best out of everyone that is why i am so blunt in what i say tell them the truth its better than telling them they are doing ok when they are clearley doing stuff wrong.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:37 pm

You what?!? I can't think of one al2 race this season I've been part of that you can call "boring and predictable"

As for a blanket bollocking of every driver still here I find this slightly offensive. I've been in numerous wheel to wheel battles with most, if not all, of the field in al2 this season and with one exception (that was apologised for) I personally have had no issues.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:42 pm

Yes Tallboy you seen it right, just look at AL2 bloodandsand and phillip have done nothing but argue for the last 2 weeks, we never had nothing like that before not where everyone could see it anyway.

And about it being boring it not how it sounds (more boring of people having incidents) 
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:24 pm

WS your post is a joke, "all the driving has gone downhill", "I will give severe penalties", "boring & predictable", i dont know what happened to you on this site but it really sounds like you just like to "hear the sound of your own voice" & get yourself involved in everything whether you should or not, maybe that's why you were treated like a "piece of shite eh"? your ranting in news & announcements is as bad as Blood & Philip in Appeals, get a grip man & deal with what you really mean in the meeting, "not where everyone could see it anyway". Fair?
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Well said Dastardly thats what i wanted to hear, but why people had to wait for me say put up a usless rant for you all to get defensive and realise that it is not nice. So maybe you should tell the Rest of the league to stop arguing aswell and save it for meetings.

That is my point save all arguments for private messages or F1 lobbys not in appeals room.

I hope you understand why i had to put it up because just askng people nicley gets nowhere most times.

And i i had to insult people to get there attention so be it.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 pm

If you have to insult people to get their attention, then you're just as bad as they are. You baited every driver on the site. I am severely disappointed.

I told you when you came back to come to me in PM's if you had any issues.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Yeah i know you did but if i had come to you and said what i sais would it of been sorted, would the arguing stop probably not.

I know what i said was wrong and i am deeply sorry to those affended but as you know marc people here dont seem to care what happens in FIA anymore (as no one apart from 3 of us ever turned up for last god knows how many months)

So saying it where they look is the only way they see it as i have proved today.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:37 pm

No, it probably wouldn't have stopped based on that, but now we've got that arguing and this additional arguing. You may find it hard to believe, but I'm on top of the Blood/Phillip situation, and had already planned on how to handle it.

It hasn't proved anything. Neither of them are in this thread. You've just managed to annoy Tallboy, Dastardly and myself so far.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Yes i know and im glad because it means you all care about what gets said on here.

Thats what im tryig to do get people to the stage where they care what gets said on here and then when people do then everything will change.

People will stop with the arguing in appeal rooms and they will understand what people are saying and relate to that in a calm and sensiable manner.

You might not realise it but it will help, you just have to trust what i do is righ, But as i know that will not happen because im a slow driver and i dont know anything (according to some people).

Trust me it will help
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:47 pm

I think alot of what Mike has said has been taken out of context really. I think when he said races are "boring & predictable" he really meant the incidents that happen every week, not that good respectable racing between drivers has been boring & predictable obviously it hasnt & there has been quite a few credible battles in this league & the site overall.

I would like to say this however, there have been too many incidents where drivers in particular rely way too much on drs to overtake rather than learn to stick within lets say 5 tenths of the driver ahead & not end up just about getting drs & lunging into a gap that doesn't exist by the time they get there, that ofcourse needs to stop & would lead to more respectable racing i think.

I agree  "moaning & whining" has been a problem & would help for a start if drivers (one or two in particular) admitted responsibility for their actions rather than aggrevate the situation with the person they took out even when theres evidence. Also it would help a great deal if 2 drivers in particular called an engineer out to sort there invisible lagg out so they stop causing severe collisions mid straight or pushing drivers off track or into walls & taking wings off would be a great help  etc. no one call me a hipocrite here i had a very bad visible lagg issue in F1 2011 & got my dad to call up BT & i & of cause my dad made the effort so why not others?

As for Penalties i'm sure Mike did mean as an FiA member he would put forward 'harsh penalties" to be decided on not for him to make the final decision obviously.

As for anything else ie replied to Mike, its not my place to comment.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Thank you Stevo someone who understood, i know we dont always get on but i appreciate you undersanding what im saying.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Even if that was the intention, which I don't doubt it wasn't. It was still a really bad way of going about it that has accomplished nothing other than more anger.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:00 pm

But when your nice to people they dont care, .
You have to be nasty to be nice mate as its the only way people listen to what gets said.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:05 pm

It wasn't and still isn't your call to make. You went over Stevo's and my head and did your own thing with no knowledge of what had already happened or what was planned to happen.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:09 pm

You told madman that with whiteside depature that yu couldnt do FIA i seen that, And told you i was back to help with FIA so if you had things planned for that situation would it of not been a good idea to xplain it to the people who are going to be helping out, for example myself and stevo.

Cant help if i dont get told what is going on
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Stevo already knew. I was in a lobby with him when you returned, as did Dastardly. You knew full well what was going on regarding a meeting this evening.

I don't see how any of your OP relates to that either. It still does't change the fact that it wasn't your call. You are not a mod. There is nothing you can say to justify the fact you have gone over our heads and posted a rant on the site, without knowing what was even going on from our side.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

So because i am no longer a MOD what i say doesnt matter ok understandable.

But when i was MOD what i said then didnt really matter no one took what i said serius, and i admit i went over your heads i no it was not the right thing to do and im sorry about that.

See its easy for you, you now run the site what you say goes. But for me its hard to get anywhere when no one cares about what i say or what i do to help.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Yep, that's exactly what I said. Keep doing that, twitsting what people say and missing the point.

But you know, how's about you trust me. I have never given you any shit and backed you up on multiple occasions, be it in FIA or when UD or whoever was giving you shit on chat.

Also, if you want people to take you seriously, this is hardly the way to go about it.

For the record I more or less completely agree with what you said, however it is your methods that I object to.

And no, my say does not go. So far every decision on the site that I have made has had a discussion thread made about it so that people can decide. I haven't made a single decision to my knowledge without first putting it out there for the people to discuss.

I have openly made a thread asking for more people to get involved with the running of the site.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

I have to be blunt and straight to the point to get peoples attention on here.

Why i seem to get ignored is a mystery, i would love domeone to explain it.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:40 pm

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit WS, give it a rest, its not applicable m8, go smoke a banana skin or something.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Without wishing to stoke the fire more than necessary I still maintain the poor driving standards that are occasionally on display are a direct result of the non-action taken by the FIA at the start of the season, it set a precedent that that was acceptable due to no action being taken other than the ridiculous you have a warning point. I also realise that it's not a popular job and no one wants to have to make decisions that impacts someone else and have the potential abuse that comes with it when a decision goes against a friend for example but someone has to do it otherwise it's just another online public lobby massacre each week, hell I said I would happily help out and no meeting has taken place since, almost a month ago.

I'm also not saying that every incident has to be punished as they need to be judged on merit as and when they happen and there are at times things like lag and glitches involved i.e me and Marc in Canada. However I lost count of the appeal videos I alone have posted and still no action was taken and at times it was the result of a repeat offender. This also isn't me saying I'm perfect and everyone else drives like a tosser, I've made plenty of mistakes and would accept the punishment that came with it. I even punished myself in season 2 with a quali ban when I took out dastardly at Korea because the FIA did nothing when they should have done.

I also realise that not everyone records and in those instances it amazes me that an appeal is even raised as nothing can be solved without footage to back up a claim. I don't want to record but have to just to show what happens. At the end of the day if someone wishes to appeal then record your race, you don't need fancy technology, I use an iPad and surely in this day and age everyone has a mobile phone which has a record function. It only really needs to record long enough to cover the first few laps as after that everyones usually in a position where their pace and ability dictates their placing and there aren't as many incidents. The last thing that should happen is the abusing of each other in the appeal threads, ultimately a post of the incident is enough. Personally I would punish those that continue to abuse and name call others in these threads going forward as that behaviour is unacceptable in any walk of life.

Anyway this is far too long of a post and like I said at the start I don't wish to cause further arguments with my post but at the end of the day we all need to take responsibility for our actions in the race and realise how it might impact others. The reason we all joined was to enjoy racing with like minded racing enthusiasts without the Armageddon that's comes with online lobbies.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Whats up dastardly is it that you know im right and your just to ashamed to admit it.

And Marc i didnt say you had not backed me in the past you have done on many occasions and i respect that.

And for your infomation Marc i do trust you i trust that what you do is right and i am 100% behind you all the way and always have been.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm really starting to lose my patience on the subject now.

You hadn't said anything other than that you had returned, so how the hell do you know you would have been ignored? You didn't even try. I told you to send me a PM if you had any issues for a reason. Maybe if you had have actually thought for a second about consequences of what would happen and sent me a messasge airing your concerns, then this coupld have been completely avoided.

Also, I for one have never ignored you, especially not about something pertanent to the site, so why do you think I would suddenly start now?
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next