Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRiD Autosport

3 posters

Go down

GRiD Autosport Empty GRiD Autosport

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Came out today, anyone got it? Played a couple of hours of the career mode so far, in the open wheel category and it's pretty good. Much better than GRiD 2.

The handling seems a bit ..ehhh? in places though, stuff that should be flat out and the car will spin out unless you lift off (T2/3 at Abu Dhabi for example) I get the feeling Codies are putting the feelers our for what 2014 should handle like with it.

Online seems to have some kind of career mode aspect to it too, you have to buy cars and stuff, pretty good.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

GRiD Autosport Empty Re: GRiD Autosport

Post by Admin Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Is it out on next gen? as i'm planning on buying a PS4 next month and don't really want to buy anymore games for PS3.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Nah, PS3, 360 and PC only.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't brought it to PS4/XBone though, I wouldn't be shocked if they annouced it for next-gen a few months down the line.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:10 am

I've seen alot of videos of it seems like good fun, only thing that worries me is the fact that the fastest way through a corner is drifting, which shouldn't be the case at all.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down