Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean GP - Appeal Room

+4
Admin
RichyTheRacer
daflukey1
leedamastr PL Mod
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Korean GP - Appeal Room Empty Korean GP - Appeal Room

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Post your appeal below. Please post your footage (if possible) to help the FIA otherwise the appeal may yield no action.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Korean GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Korean GP - Appeal Room

Post by daflukey1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 pm

I wanna appeal against richys shabby driving thats pretty much just cost me a win and 2 make matters worse his prob gunner take the win...

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 pm

I don't know how I can defend myself here as I don't have footage. But I had just overtaken you, and pulled away, then I just saw your dot go off the track. I may have been lagging very badly but I don't know what to do when someone who isn't near you spins or crashes or whatever. I had a feeling I had hit you because I don't see how you would've crashed there, and the message just confirmed that I supposedly hit you. Maybe moody has footage, and it probably contradicts everything I have said, but I know I didn't make contact with you, from my view anyway. Just to stress, you had run wide at the corner previously from what I saw, and I had a big gap, but that's all probably rubbish.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 pm

I'll post the footage up later tonight guys.

Thanks
Mr. Nico
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

That's what u call a proper sidepod glitch for those that haven't experienced it yet. this incident was all down to Codies their shit impact engine.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm

reminds me of a gud ol' pinball machine
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:34 pm

i wanna appeal against richy, this only happened coz he broke 2 late, i broke perfectly 4 that last corner and i would of made the apex fine but i noticed he broke far 2 late and if i made the apex he woulda went straight in the side off me and even tho i left a little more room he still hit me...

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 pm

I had already passed you before the braking zone, on my screen anyway, and I braked at the same time I did on every other lap.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Well this is the 2nd time ive had an icident with you n both times have cost me the chance 2 win, i got nout against yh i think ure a great driver but 4 cfying out loud STOP TAKING ME OUT.

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 pm

When was the other incident?
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:26 pm

on that eveidence, theres definately glitch work at play, the video clearly shows richie driving clean into daflukey, but the reaction is delayed and abnormal.

I think we have to have a long hard look at this guys, theres a lot at stake here. mercedes are losing invaluable constructors points, not to mention richie is in the drivers championship race. Glitches are unfortunate, but if there is a regular problem with any drivers connection, this needs to be addressed and dealt with asap, for the good of the league.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm

This hasnt got to do with connection, search it up on youtube F1 2013 sidepod glitches, im sure ull get some more examples. This was all down to the poor impact engine from Codemasters.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Glitch or not if richy aint 2 late on the brakes then he doesnt drive into me, and the reason it looks dodgy at they end is coz im half on the kerb and im turning right and 4 sum reason richy is turning left (why i dont know) and you pretty much did the same at silverstone wen you drove straight into the back off me exept i didnt expect that time so i couldnt react

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Too late on the brakes would imply that I didn't make the corner fine, but I did, and as far as I can remember my braking point was no different to any other lap, I just let the brakes off a bit. And the difference to Silverstone is that there I did actually hit you and I saw that, but here you weren't where you actually were on my screen, so I had no reason to take that corner and the following straight any differently.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Then its your connection Richy... not the Codemasters impact engine & like ive said many times before lagg shouldn't be an excuse (accidental ofcourse) & penalties should still be handed out.. I feel sorry for Daflukey I really do.

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 PL2 Mod on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 pm

So you had drs 4 evry lap? And usually wen you drive behind sum1 you you gotta adjust ure braking points.And im pretty sure if i wasnt there you woulda ran wide on the kerb but because im there you hit me and force me off the track.

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Also im just wondering on your screen were was i at? Coz the line you took through that corner looks a bit odd

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Haha cheers stevo no need 2 feel sorry tho, its just a shame coz it coulda bein a really gd finish 2 the race and obviously it coulda bein a much needed win 4 myself especially after losing connection in the last race wen in the lead...Pfft

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:24 pm

The actual incident was the sidepod glitch, regardless of lag or anything. And lag not being an excuse? If someone is nowhere near where they are on their screen, what can you do?
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Also Daflukey, I had just overtaken you down the inside, hence why I let the brakes off, to stop you attempting to beat me into the braking zone, and I was well ahead going around the corner.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Well 4 starters if you got lag that bad you shouldnt b racing, also the actual incident is you driving into the side off me and forcing me off track and then not giving me any room which resulted in me spinning off track. Im also pretty sure the rules are clear that weather its lag or not the offending driver will b punished. If you got footage of the incident that shows wat your sayings true then id probably drop my appeal this once but obviously without footage you could b making it up 4 all i know.

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Guys, this issue has already been looked at and dealt with by the FIA so continued arguments over this subject are pointless.

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk/t2690-26-07-2014-decisions
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 pm

You spinning off track is the sidepod glitch, which has been made clear many, many times. And you were forcing my ghost car to the right. Also why would I be making it up if I won't get penalised for it happening the way it did on your screen, that would be a waste of time. Also I'm not the only person that lags and recently my connections been pretty good, the last week or so it's been all over the place. And if you to off the assumption that I'm making it up, I'll go with the same thoughts if I have an incident with you again, and this time you're the person who has lag.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 pm

And yeah I saw that Tallboy, I just don't want to lose this argument.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next