Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean GP - Appeal Room

5 posters

Go down

Korean GP - Appeal Room Empty Korean GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 am

Post your appeal below if you feel you've been wronged, also please stick to your point and make the appeal clear, and also please remain respectful towards your fellow AL2 racers.

Back to top Go down

Korean GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Korean GP - Appeal Room

Post by Lii4M_ Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 pm

I don't see a problem with this video:S its not illegal to use inters
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Topic Locked
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 pm

im putting this up due to S007PS not having a laptop at this moment in time
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:45 pm

I Would like FIA to review this incident between myself & Mercedes . Do u think he shows any sort of awareness or sportsmanship here? & has a valid reason For taking me out? .... I don't .
watch both our cars positioning & notice his non caring reaction to taking me out by just carrying on.
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am

nature of the corner meant that incident was likely to happen, it could of been lag (thats why he might not of waited for you) or he got an in game penalty.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Nature of that corner Meant that incident was likely to happen - completely disagree with this as u could say that for every high speed braking corner in the game! No what this is, is a complete lack of spacial awareness demonstrated here by Mercedes how many times r u reminded to take it easy on the first lap?
It could have been lag - no chance the contact/swipe was clean he couldn't have wiped his nose any cleaner if he tried , what this is, is again no awareness he turns in sharply into the rear of my car, if u can't make adjustments or show consideration for the drivers around u then u shouldn't be here & attempting to go w2w with them.
Finally I asked for an FIA opinion , not yours. Seeing as u ditched AL2 ,left the lobby & all drivers without a steward for an hour & potentially with no league race I then don't see how u r entitled to comment on our Appeals.
nevertheless I would still like the FIA to look into this please.
By the way I would like to thank Moodymufc for stewarding at short notice & allowing us to race. Nice one pal
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:51 pm

so what your saying is if you get a penalty for taking someone out you should just carry on regardless?

Even though he got an in game penalty or not, he should of showed more driver etiquette and sportsmanship and slowed down like the rest of us would have (SOO7PS did with stevo at spa and I did with tallboy at Monza) and let S007PS have his position back in front of him.

I would also like to thank MoodyMufc for stewarding on such short notice and giving the green light for the Korean GP for AL2. thanks again
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down