Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish Grand Prix - Appeals

+3
tallboy_rocks
Pagey_80
Aletdownofstate
7 posters

Go down

Spanish Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Spanish Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Post any appeals here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Spanish Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: Spanish Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Pagey_80 Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:00 pm

2nd race running that I am wiped out first corner, getting sick of it to be honest, here's my view of it but no idea which numb nuts it was that couldn't be arsed to brake.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:04 pm

For the benefit of others.

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Here's another example of where my rear wing has suddenly become someone else's target to slow themselves down. At least Toms has the decency to wait up but I still lost a further position as a result to BloodandSands.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Turn 2 incident with CHM wrecked my race, just because i finished 4th means sweet F.A. I lost a huge amount of time returning to pit for a new wing & tyres which threw a 2 stop strategy (with any pace) out the window, even if he'd had a huge shunt (which he didn't) you dont just keep the foot in & go straight across the track taking anyone on 'HIS Racing Line' out of the race like that. Your bad CHM (in my op.)

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 am

Race start incidents upto CHM & Dastardly incident at the end of the replay.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandsand15 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:01 am

See that duckin git who ran me off road at turn 2 i think ( wot the duck were u doin) saw stevos vid and u can see him bashin me. Grrrrrrrr i know who u are (plonker)

bloodandsand15

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Dastardly you ran into the back of me at turn 2 and pushed me of the track by rights you should have let me retake my position but it was too late for that as you were carrying on with your poor overtaking attempt.
Also when you hit me I did not have any chance to avoid you it was me who got hit and I had no control where I ended up. Your fault mate in my opinion you caused the incident by running into me.
I would not have posted anything but for you leaving this unfair comment after all you caused the incident and should have just left it. It was hard luck you lost your wing but lets forget it now please.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Everything will be looked into in tommorow's FiA meeting. Thankyou.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:44 pm

No i'm not forgetting it CHM, whatever minor contact you think caused you to go wide in TURN1 will be looked @ no doubt, but it doesn't excuse what you did AFTER TURN 2 by returning to track, sweeping across it & wiping me out, it could've been any car going up the hill & you still would've munched it because you didn't look....again. So appeal for T2 Lap2 stands.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:08 pm

It will be looked at as a turn one incident and a turn two incident.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 pm

My first corner incident in my eyes was caused by CHM too so would like that to be reviewed, from TB's video it's quite clear that CHM pushes Phillip over to the right where Phillip then collects me, spinning us both off and we both drop to the back of the pack by some distance.

Hoping the incidents from China will also be reviewed at tomorrow's FIA meeting as I'm sick of being wiped out on the first corner of a race, it's happened too many times in the first 5 races and by now we should all know how to approach turn 1 lap 1 in a 100% race.

It's was also quite apparent from yesterday's race that some have not bothered to practice at all as they had absolutely no idea of their braking points with full fuel from corner to corner which results in you almost rear ending them and having to take massive avoiding action often going off track yourself, this doesn't help when you have already been whacked off and trying to get yourself back into the race.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:29 am

We will be reviewing all the incidents from China and Spain.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:51 am

Pagey you need to look at TB's vid again you will see that Philip came charging through between me and you and I moved to the left to get out of the way of Philip and you will see that I gave him a cars width, it was Philip who took you out not me.
If you check the vid frame by frame you can see Philip charging through between me and you and I moved left to avoid contact.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:02 am

I was on my racing line at turn 1 and braking at my correct distance when Dastardley hit me from behind causing me to run wide I thought he should have lifted to let me keep my position but he carried on still trying to come up the inside at turn 2 and pushed me round.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:21 am

I wish to appeal against Philip UK for causing the turn 1 incident, he charged through between Tallboy and myself on the entry to turn 1 and collided with Pagey taking Pagey of the track.

Hi Pagey

If you could take a look at Tallboy's vid again and run it frame by frame, when the vid starts I am in 5th and tallboy 6th on approaching turn 1 you can see Philip-uk in tallboy's N/S mirror and he barges his way between me and tallboy at far to great a speed, as soon as I see what is happening I take avoiding action and move to the left, Philip-uk then plough's into you.

Regards
Charles.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:31 pm

I agree that Phillip barges through you and TB but was in the middle of the track and I'm on the far right side, running it frame by frame it's clear at 6 seconds in that you slightly move right to take the turn and not left as you say and knock Phillip across to the right hand side where he collects me and we both go off. I wouldn't have been wiped out if you hadn't of nudged him over which is why im appealing.

That said had he not have been nudged into me then no doubt you and him would have had contact but that wouldn't have been my problem and tbh I wouldn't have cared less about it but as I'm the innocent bystander yet again is why my appeal stands. I will now happily await the FIA decision over this one, the one with Toms and the China incident with Butleruk I believe without an further comment.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down