Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

+3
Aletdownofstate
tigaby
Michemery
7 posters

Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Post your Appeal with evidence here.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: Canadian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Michemery Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Michemery
Michemery

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Not the place. It will be looked at during the next meeting.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-1025 Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Imo it looks like tom turned into mich from that recording but I don't know what tom saw

Dave-1025

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:58 pm

I know this is late, but I would like to appeal against Gonk. going into turn 1 on lap 2, he got illegal overtake on think Mich or Whiteside, I was making a move and turned into me so I smashed my car, I had nowhere to go

Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm

If you have footage, or know if anyone behind you recorded it Deano, post it up & we'll look at your appeal, no problem, otherwise we have nothing to go on, neither Riggy, WS or my footage shows it happening, just you pulling over afterward before T1 & your wheel bouncing up the road. Also there is no mention at all of a warning or penalty for Gonk for an illegal overtake in the Race Director, i have it recorded.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:33 am

In response to deano, I did get a warning for an illegal overtake but on deano and had to give position back within 5 seconds so I slowed down as far left as possible to let him past, this all happened coming out of Last turn, that I why I slowed down and said to go past, I wasn't expecting anyone to come bombing up straight into back of me. Stewards don't have to give me nothing as I have given myself a qualifying ban for next race.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Obviously something happened on the start/finish straight resulting in a collision that finished Deano's race but if no evidence of the incident is posted then the appeal would be dropped anyway resulting in 'no further action'.
If Gonk feels he 'was' in the wrong, whether by accident or not, & wants to give himself a quali ban, it's up to him, we can't make anyone qualify for any race, it's his choice but it isn't necessary as far as we're concerned.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down