Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

3 posters

Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello and welcome to the press room here in Melbourne and what a manic 57 lap race we had there with a couple of driver errors, multiple overtakes in both pit stops and on track, and that was after a very exciting and surprising qualifying session.

Please welcome to our press room, 3 drivers that have surprised us and possibly themselves as this was their debut race here with us at W2WR AL1 league and they are:

Leefindlay04

Jordanmusk

CHAZ_B97

Welcome gentlemen and well done on making it to our first press conference of Season 10.

We would like to start of with our race winner, Leefindlay04.

Q1: Well done on the race win here in melbourne. You managed to get the triple of Pole Position, Race Win and the Fastest Race lap time. How are you feeling after that incredible race?

Q2: As you are a newcomer to us here at W2WR AL1 league, you surprised both our spectators and our fellow drivers by the way you drove out there. Did you think that you would run away with the first race in your debut race?

Q3: With our first race out the way, how are you feeling going to our next race at China and the Shanghai International Circuit?

Thank you lee and well done on P1.

We would like to come our 2nd place man, Jordanmusk.

Q!: Well done on getting P2. You looked like you had a fantastic race out there and managed to get on the podium, How are you feeling?

Q2: You are another newcomer to us here at W2WR AL1 league, but you managed to mix it up with our regular drivers, so well done on that. Did you feel that you could do that in your debut race?

Q3: How we have completed our first race in season 10, and calmed your debut nerves down, how are you feeling going into China?

Thank you Jordan and well done once again.

We will now come to our third man on the podium, CHAZ_B97

Q1: Well done on achieving P3 in your debut race here in AL1. You had a fantastic race out there and made the most ever positions gained in W2WR history of 14 places, How are you feeling?

Q2: You were Al2's champion back in season 8 with the most points ever and earned promotion from our brother league, AL2. You then took a year out and this was your debut race. Did you feel that you could keep it together and keep up with regular AL1 drivers?

Q3: With your 1st race over and done with, and knowing how rusty you could be after a long break. how ar eyou feeling going into our 2nd race of Season 10?

Thank you CHAZ and well done on P3

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here and we will now let you go and join your teams to celebrate your debut podium positions and we will see you on track in China.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us as well and we will see you all in our press room at the Shanghai International Circuit

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by leefindlay04 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Q1: Well done on the race win here in melbourne. You managed to get the triple of Pole Position, Race Win and the Fastest Race lap time. How are you feeling after that incredible race?
I was really happy the way I drove, I didn’t need to push too hard so I can look after my tyres without destroying my tyres.
Q2: As you are a newcomer to us here at W2WR AL1 league, you surprised both our spectators and our fellow drivers by the way you drove out there. Did you think that you would run away with the first race in your debut race?

I knew I had the pace to win, I was expecting close competition with cookies_games14 but he had issues during the race which was a shame to see because he almost got pole on supersofts

Q3: With our first race out the way, how are you feeling going to our next race at China and the Shanghai International Circuit?

I feel good, it’s a better track than Australia because it’s so easy to cut corners around Australia whereas in China it’s harder to cut corners.

Thank you lee and well done on P1.

leefindlay04

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Chaz_B_97 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Q1: Well done on achieving P3 in your debut race here in AL1. You had a fantastic race out there and made the most ever positions gained in W2WR history of 14 places, How are you feeling?

A1: I'm delighted to be on the podium, especially given that I started in 17th position. My initial target before the race was maybe to score a couple of points, but to finish 3rd is a fantastic result.

Q2: You were Al2's champion back in season 8 with the most points ever and earned promotion from our brother league, AL2. You then took a year out and this was your debut race. Did you feel that you could keep it together and keep up with regular AL1 drivers?

A2: Honestly, No. Given that it was my first 100% race since the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in AL2 Season 8, I expected to make a lot more mistakes in the race. However, I hardly made a mistake in the race, showing that consistency is key to scoring points. Being realistic, there's around 6/7 drivers faster than me over a lap, so that's something I need to work on.

Q3: With your 1st race over and done with, and knowing how rusty you could be after a long break. how ar eyou feeling going into our 2nd race of Season 10?

A3: I feel a lot more comfortable with my setup around China, so hopefully I can break into the Top 10 in Qualifying, meaning that I won't have to work my way through the field as much as I did here in Australia.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down