Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIA post-race press conference - Spain

Go down

FIA post-race press conference - Spain Empty FIA post-race press conference - Spain

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Reproduced with kind permission of the FIA

Drivers: 1 - rwe2907 (Infiniti Red Bull Racing), 2 - Ferrari_mania (Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team), 3 - Capt_Crankshaft (Sahara Force India F1 Team).

PODIUM INTERVIEWS
(Conducted by NikiLouder)

Q: You appear to have lost over a second in the last sector in qualifying, was there a problem?
rwe2907: The chicane at the end of the lap was causing us a few problems today, but apart from that there wasn't really any other issues.

Q: You was leading until your fault, thoughts?
RW: Bloody television remote, lol. (We had some sort of technical issue today, which should/will be fixed for the next race)

Q: You seem to be very competitive, happy?
RW: we seemed very competitive tonight 3rd place the team should be pleased

Q: 18 points in the constructors, thoughts?
RW: the team have worked very hard all weekend on both side's of the garage, so 18 points is a good start to the championship i think.

Q: 66 laps can be tough on tires, some people did a 4 stopper, how did you make a 2 stopper work
Ferrari_mania: First of all I would like to congratulate Crankshaft for his amazing victory and the Sahara Force India Team for a great performance.Catalunya is very hard on tyres and sadly quali didn't go to plan as I had a problem and couldn't set a lap ruining any chance I had to fight for the victory or podium. The 4 stopper seemed to be the faster strategy, but having to come through the field I opted to change my strategy and tried to look after the tyres as much as possible without taking too much life out of them. For sure, I felt I could have pushed harder.

Q: You climbed from 11th to 4th, satisfied?
FM: If 12 points would have been offered to me before the race I would have bit your hand off, so I would say after what happened in quali I can be satisfied with the result. Sure I'm gutted to not be on the podium, but the 3 guys ahead were simply on a different planet!

Q: You was slower than the guys around you what are you going to do for the next race?
FM: I was slower to save the tyres as much as possible. Hopefully I can get a better starting position for the next race as the starting postion at Monaco is the most important of the year and starting higher up would definitely help in achieving a good result for the team.

Back to top Go down