Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season.

3 posters

Go down

Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season. Empty Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season.

Post by Flying_Brit Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 pm

BREAKING NEWS!

Red Bull's Christian Horner has confirmed that they have snapped up Will-I-Am_3001 from Williams for the rest of the season.

There were rumours about who would take the vacant seat after DaveJ2013 left the team and in the Team Principal's Press Conference this morning before the re-arranged Chinese Grand Prix, Red Bull's Christian Horner made the announcement.

"We are pleased to say we have signed Will-I-Am_3001 from Williams for the remainder of the season" said Horner. "After we heard that DaveJ2013 was leaving, We all sat down and had a talk to discuss about who to bring into the team."

He also stated, "We were looking for a driver who is quick, consistent and has the pace, so we could challenge for both Titles. We contacted Will-I-Am_3001 just before New Year about the possibility of joining Red Bull and after some persuading, we got our man to sign on the dotted line this morning."

Will-I-Am_3001 had this to say, "It's sad to be leaving Williams. I enjoyed the first part of the season with them and they are a great bunch of people, but maybe this is the right move for me. I wish them the best for the rest of the season."

Finally he said, "This is great opportunity and I'm looking forward to it. Working together with Con_Reece should be fun and hopefully, we'll win some of trophies along the way."

Thank you for reading and don't miss the re-arranged AL2 Chinese Grand Prix live from 7:30pm. It should be a cracker!
Flying_Brit
Flying_Brit

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season. Empty Re: Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season.

Post by ConnorH1996 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Great Write up mate

ConnorH1996

Back to top Go down

Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season. Empty Re: Red Bull Confirm Will-I-Am_3001 Switch For The Rest Of The Season.

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 pm

I've heard rumors around the paddock that DaveJ2013 has in fact been in talk with Sauber in a move to race in a different series.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorH1996 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:41 pm

The rummours can only be confirmed by The man himself

ConnorH1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down