Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need time

4 posters

Go down

I need time  Empty I need time

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

After tonight's unfortunate disconnection from the race at Germany I've decided to quit all my racing commitments inc. other sites ,I've been considering it for a while ,there's too much backbiting n arguments between drivers and other sites ,I'm hoping things calm down if I return next season ,good luck lads n chill out ffs

Back to top Go down

I need time  Empty Re: I need time

Post by bobjim123 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Dek there have been no fights here. You were unlucky with the DSC but you shouldn't leave!!

bobjim123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Dont u read bob? He said hes taking a break we all need that sometimes he needs it otherwise he won't have fun league racing anymore, i'm sure we'll see Dekk back when hes got a refreshed spirit and energy haha. Stay in touch however dekk Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 pm

I understand mate, I need that mid way through season 1, hopefully we'll see you back soon mate, your disconnection was unlucky and you had the pace for the win.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 am

Sorry to hear Dekk, the disconnection was a shame & you could of won. Hopefully look forward to you racing with us again in the short not too distant future. Smile

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:17 am

ive been sensing this coming dek for a while,hope we can have a chat as nothing needs to be final,as you know dek we are doing well else where so I don't wanna lose you as a team mate,the site disagreement only lasted overnight and is being resolved,the leagues you race in are far more relaxed and friendly enviroments I believe,i suggest its a break from the site part of league racing more than the racing itself.your car will remain open to you at least for the next 3 races.but yeah that's my main suggestion m8 have a site break.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 am

Right I've spoken to a couple of people and have been assured this crap between sites is over and have chatted to Rob over a few things n sorted out any differences we had therefore I would like to remain for the season ,I would like to urge fellow drivers to just enjoy there racing and stay away from site 'politics' ,on this note I would like to say well done to my teammate Stevo for his win in Germany after my unfortunate 'engine failure' (disc.).
As I said before ,just enjoy racing FFS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down