Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A With The Championship Leader, ConnorH1996.

Go down

Q&A With The Championship Leader, ConnorH1996. Empty Q&A With The Championship Leader, ConnorH1996.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 pm

3 Days until the AL2 Japanese Grand Prix, I plan to sit down with the top 6 drivers. I started with the Championship leader, ConnorH1996.

Q. In your own words, how has the season gone so far?

A. Well the season could have gone better to be honest after I have missed 3 races this season and didn't finish 1. However the second half of this season has been fantastic I haven't been lower than 3rd. A few incidents have halted my progress in some races but apart from that feeling pretty happy.

Q. Highest point of the season?

A. Highest point of the season I would say Bahrain taken out first corner and came 3rd after immense battle with Ross.

Q. Lowest point of the season?

A. Has to be Spain shocking race after taking out Barwell made me unhappy.

Q. How is it going with Flying_Brit since he joined you at Red Bull?

A. Brilliant although he has missed races due to work which i understand. Other than i am really happy to have him alongside of me we have respect for each other.

Q. Your currently leading both Championships with 5 race remaining, do you think you can win both?

A. Drivers i think is mine to lose but constructors it will be hard with S007PS and Barwell getting big points each race.

Thank you for your time ConnorH1996. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down