Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A With RossTheIcon.

Go down

Q&A With RossTheIcon. Empty Q&A With RossTheIcon.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Next up, I caught up with RossTheIcon.

Q. In your own words, how has the season gone so far?

A. It's been fairly good, I've missed more races than I would like but I'm just about clinging on in the title race. Happy than I'm yet to finish a race off the podium. Being second in the Championship and to be in the Title hunt at this stage I would class as a reasonably successful year. Obviously though, I'd rather be leading!

Q. Highest point of the season?

A. There have been some really good moments this year, the straight out battles with Con in Bahrain and Barwell in Monaco, overtaking Will for second on the last lap at Monaco and winning the strategic battle with Ben in Canada all stand out, as does every one of wins I've taken, since they've all been totally different. But the best must be winning back-to-back at Spa and Monza, two amazing tracks.

Q. Lowest point of the season?

A. Lowest point of the season has to be disconnecting from the lead in China. It was set up to be a fantastic battle between Will and myself, but it wasn't to be.

Q. You've won multiple races this season, what's stopping you from winning the rest?

A. Generally, Con's been stopping me from winning the rest! He's classed the league so far this year but I've taken pride in my work at being the chief thorn is his side.

Q. Your currently 2nd in the Driver's Championship and 3rd in the Constructor's with 5 race remaining, can you stop the Red Bull duo from winning the double?

A. I personally think that winning the Constructors' Title is probably a bit far away from us now in all honesty, but the Drivers' Title is still very much possible, there are a couple of tracks that I'm very confident on to come and a couple of wins mixed with a smidge of luck would put me right back in the hunt.

I would like to Thank RossTheIcon for his time and wish him all the best for the remaining races.

Back to top Go down