Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain

4 posters

Go down

AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain Empty AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Since I filled in for this race, I wasn't expecting very much and was more focused on practicing a good strategy for AL3. Turns out that Ross' car has a turbo as I managed 2nd on primes with my quickest quali lap on the primes ever at Spain. Race began and I was right behind Con and it took me just a lap to get pass and take the lead. From there on in I just kept on increasing the gap by not making any mistakes and keeping the car on the grey stuff. All in all it was just a routine race for me. Been getting better every race I do and the lack of mistakes is now helping me win more races. Anyway, back to the race and from my sweaty cockpit, not a lot happened to be honest until I started to lap cars. Justanumber clearly knocked off his mirrors as he held me up for the entire last sector and then the rain came down and I collided with Ben, (Haven't seen it so I will give you my view on it later). That cost me 6 seconds at least but with only 3 cars on the lead lap and 66 completed for me, I had won the race by 50 seconds. From the mini map there looked to be some good battles throughout the race which is good to see also. It's a shame that there were collisions that should not happen but that's the way it goes. I still would like to be payed by the Sauber team for the 25 points that I gave them for free as I could of easily of gone to Ferrari....

Oh well, thanks for the race guys and the opportunity. Was a pleasure. Now I need to win again in AL3 Razz Cheers

Rosstheicon's rewards blah blah blah.

Driver of the day : Whiteside111 - For being so good he had to leave before we started...
Charles Pic award for ignoring Blue Flags - Justanumber
Lewis Hamilton award for not having it his own way - Con_reece
Nico Hulkenburg Award/Kimi - Myself - Not getting paid yet getting a good result
SweatBox Award - Rosstheicon - For having the car smell of sweat and p*ss

GOODBYE Very Happy
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain Empty Re: AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain

Post by The Phoenix Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

cheers mate first time ive had DOTD lol
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain Empty Re: AL2 : From Rosstheicon's Sweaty Cockpit : Round 5 - Spain

Post by RosstheIcon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 am

What can I say? Racing is hard work!
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:32 pm

I agree, especially when you get nothing from it *Cough Cough*

Lets say, Monisha and You guys at Sauber owe me 1!!!
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes well done chaz, your modesty is impressive.
If there is an onboard replay available u may see no blue flag was issued to me, if I had held u up as long as u say I wld have been handed a penalty. I appologise if I "hindered" your perfect performance.
Have flags/penalties been turned on/off?

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:55 pm

With rules being set to corner cutting only blue flags are not given to drivers who are about to be lapped but they are still expected to move out of the way. I did inform you over the mic that Chaz was approaching and that you would not receive blue flags on track.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:25 am

I do normally give out that award but in truth you held me up for just the last sector. Question is, do you not look behind you??
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down