Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL1's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL1's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference Empty AL1's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Welcome to our press room here at Autodromo Nazionale Monza, home of the Italian Grand Prix and our 13th race in season 9. Today we have Misterflash, Gonk and Stevo, who won the top 3 steps of our podium.

Welcome gentlemen, we would like to start of with our race winner, Misterflash.

Q1: That is your 1st race win of the season. It has been a long time coming but you have succeeded. How are you feeling?

A1: Finally I got a race win but to be honest I expected to win here at Monza because it is my strongest track.

Q2: That race win has now closed the gap to Cameron to now 7 points. Are you hoping that you can keep the momentum going and end up in front of him by the end of the season and claim the Championship?

A2: Yeah, with Cameron not able to race I almost closed the gap in 1 race, I hope I can keep up the momentum to get ahead of him in coming races.

Thank you Misterflash.

We would like to come to our P2 man, Gonk.

Q1: Well done on your 1st podium. How are you feeling?

A1: Thank you, first of all, a big well done to Mister on his first race win and also to stevo on a podium. I am delighted with any podium finish as I was expecting P3 as a final result but as soon as Stevo said he got time penalties, I decided to push as I had a chance of P2.

Q2: McLaren now go top of the constructors Title fight. How are they feeling and do they feel that they can take the Constructors title?

A2: McLaren are over the moon with the result but we have a few more races to go so anything can happen. The other teams are flying at the moment so will be hard to retain the lead at the top.

Thank you Gonk and well done.

We will now come to our P3 man, Stevo.

Q1: Well done on another podium. We know it is a little disappointing to get dropped to P3 due to time penalties but you still have to be happy with the result?

A1: Thanks and glad to get another podium finish. Yes but I would say it's quite disappointing really getting dropped to 3rd when I probably only gained a few tenths overall and lose a position in the end to someone who decided to leave the championship and later come back several races later and takes points off me when I need to catch up to the leaders, it was very annoying but that's the way it is.

Q2: Toro Rosso are doing really well with points this season, how are they feeling and do they feel that they can challenge the 3 cars in front of them in the title fight?

A2: Toro Rosso is doing very well especially when both drivers always finishes and scores points at every race lol. I would say the team is feeling good but it will be interesting to see how we compete with the 3 leaders to the end of the season.

Thank you Stevo and well done on P3.

We'll come back to you Mister for our final thought of the race.

Q3: Mercedes are looking really good at the moment, are they hoping for the momentum to continue and claim the double of both the Drivers and Constructors Titles?

A3: No, I finally have a good teammate who is consistent and quick, it is looking good for the Constructors this year.

Thank You Mister and congratulations on the race win.

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here today and well done on achieving the top 3 top steps, and we'll let you all go and celebrate with your teams and teammates.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us here at Monza, and hope you enjoyed the race and we'll see you all at Singapore.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down