Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2's Belgium GP - Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL2's Belgium GP - Podium Press Conference Empty AL2's Belgium GP - Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the press room here Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. Another great race where a lot of changes happened in both positions and weather which caused a lot of excitement and heartache for everybody concerned. With us today we have AllShotDown, Devilsarmpit666 and boi_better_know1 who have secured our podium steps.

We would like to start our questions off with our race winner, AllShotDown.

Q1: Well done on the race win. After a DSC in Hungary, we see you come back on fire and take the race win here, How are you feeling?

A1: Well it's nice to be at the front again after a challenging race with the weather changing.

Q2: That race win has now kept you 3rd and 7 points behind our current drivers' title leader, DaveJ, and 64 points behind RedBull Racing in the constructors' title fight. Will you be concentrating on the drivers' fight instead of the constructors' seeing as you are the only Sauber driver?

A2: I will be concentrating on the drivers as being the only sauber driver has made the constructors hard to keep competitive with the likes of RedBull and Toro Rosso.

Thank you AllShot and congratulations on another race win.

We would like to come to a newcomer to the podiums and our P2 man, Devilsarmpit666.

Q1: Well done on your 1st podium here. We know you have been under the weather healthwise but how you feeling after that race result?

A1: Good rsult for me... Shocked I got 2nd but hey points are points.

Q2: We know that you have been struggling with the car at the start of the season but have the team managed to get their heads around what the problem was and can concentrate on gaining those points that they lost out on?

A2: I've sacked my team and got proper mechanics.... But they don't come cheap like the budgie.

Thank you Devils and well done on your first podium.

We will now come to our final man, Boi_better_know1.

Q1: Well done on your 3rd podium of your debut season in AL2, after a disappointing hungarian GP, we see you come back and get a podium here. How are you feeling?

A1: Thanks happy with the podium starting to find my feet with the game now.

Q2: We see that you have been another driver that is a one-driver team, how are they feeling and do they feel that they can carry on and close the gap to the teams in front that have 2 drivers?

A2: I would like to team up with another person if possible. I think I could do ok on my own but I don't think I could win the constructors' championship.

Thank you Boi, and well done on your 3rd podium.

Can we come back to our race winner for our last question of the day.

Q3: With our next track at Italy, another one of our quickest tracks. How are you feeling going into it and what will be you target?

A3: I am looking forward to Monza and fingers crossed for a second win, hahaha, without a doubt though it will be a challenging race, but hopefully a fun one.

Thank you AllShot.

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here and we'll let you go and celebrate your podiums with your teams and we'll see you at Italy.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us and our three drivers here in our press room and we will see you at Italy's podium press room.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down