Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL1 Drivers' Champion - Misterflash

2 posters

Go down

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL1 Drivers' Champion - Misterflash Empty Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL1 Drivers' Champion - Misterflash

Post by Gonk721 Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Season 10's pre season Question & Answer Conference with our current AL1 Drivers' Champion Misterflash.

Welcome MisterFlash and well done on becoming S9's Drivers Champion, before we get underway at Australia for Season 10, we would like to ask you a couple of questions.

Q1: In Season 9, it went down to the wire and a couple of points were in it at the end. In Pre season test race, you showed some great pace, can we expect it to continue or will it be hard with all the new talent we have in for S10?

Q2: You and Cookie seem to have had a great team ethic going in S9 to claim the constructors' championship, are you guys allowed to fight it out all the way with your new team or will the team want you guys to play it safe?

Q3: Another new season is about to start, what are your thoughts going into the first race at Australia?

Thank you MisterFlash for joining us and we look forward to seeing you at Melbourne for our 1st race of Season 10.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for also joining us here for our pre season Q & A and we hope to see you watching a great battle to come at Australia.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL1 Drivers' Champion - Misterflash Empty Re: Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL1 Drivers' Champion - Misterflash

Post by Misterflash2 Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Q1: In the pre season test race i only managed to qualify in P9 but some DNF's from the front runners and my consistency gave me the win. Hope i can at least Qualify around P6 every race so i don't need to overtake 8 people to win the race.

Q2: In the early stages of the season we will fight within the limits and if it is clear that the title fight will be between us we will keep fighting but if one of us has a title fight with someone of an other team, we will help each other.

Q3: I would like to be on the podium in Melbourne, it is not my best track but a different strategy can make the difference.
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down