Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL2 Drivers' Champion - D_Dastardly-00-

2 posters

Go down

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL2 Drivers' Champion - D_Dastardly-00- Empty Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL2 Drivers' Champion - D_Dastardly-00-

Post by Gonk721 Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our 2nd part of Pre Season Q & A. This time we are with our current AL2 Drivers' Champion, D_Dastardly-00-, who won S9's title and has had a chance to upgrade to the big guns.

Welcome D_Dastardly, firstly congratulations on winning S9's AL2 Drivers' Championship, and welcome to AL1.

Q1: We see you come up into AL1 after an epic battle or two in AL2, How are you feeling coming into AL1 and getting the Pre season test race out the way?

Q2: We saw you with some great pace in the test race, and managed to grab a podium, are you hoping that you can keep the momentum going into the first race of Season 10?

Q3: In AL1, we see you with a new teammate and team, does it seem weird after having the same teammate for so many seasons, and what will the new team orders be?

Thank You Dastardly for joining us and we look forward to seeing you at Australia for the opening round of Season 10.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us as well and we look forward to you joining us at the end of our 1st round battles when we speak to our podium drivers.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL2 Drivers' Champion - D_Dastardly-00- Empty Re: Season 10 - Pre Season Q & A : Current AL2 Drivers' Champion - D_Dastardly-00-

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:08 pm

A1. Yeah, all good with coming up to AL1 & looking forward to the challenges that await me this season. Thought the Test Race at Bahrain went quite well, got to take the new car out for a decent run & finished the race without incident, couldn't have asked for more on my rookie run with AL1.

A2. Race pace wasn't so bad but my quali run was about half a sec down on last season, room for improvement there. Just missed out on the podium to Stevo by 0.1 sec but it was good to be running near the front end for most of the race, there was a few incidents with other drivers though so i wont be getting carried away by the result in a test race, Australia will be a lot harder with a full grid of quick drivers.

A3. Shared a garage with Aletdownofstate since Season 3 so it'll be different having a new team mate but Chaz isn't new to me as a driver, we've competed against each other on numerous occasions between S2 & S8, i know what he brings to the table, no Team orders this early in the season for either of us, if 'multi 21' becomes an issue later on, we'll deal with it then but & i'm hopeful we can both do a good job for Red Bull Racing in Season 10. Thanks.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down