Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

3 posters

Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our AL2's podium press room here in Melbourne. Wow, we had a lot more crashes, spills and  tears here compared to our AL1 league earlier in the week but a lot of joy from both leagues and the drivers who made it to the end of lap 57. In total, through both leagues, we have another new record of 5 drivers who secured podiums in their debut race.

So without further ado, please welcome to our press room, our final 3 drivers:

Russlad

Stealthmonkey

Mateyboy

Welcome gentlemen and well done on getting the top 3 steps here at Melbourne

We would like to start of with our P1 winner, Russlad.

Q1: Well done on the race win. How are you feeling?

Q2: After a hard decision was made by yourself, you are now in  AL2, and as a newcomer, we see you with the race win in your debut race. Did you think you could make it up here onto the podium?

Q3: With our first race out the way and you've seen you can keep up with your fellow drivers in AL2, how are feeling going into Round 2 of Season 10?

Thank you Russ and congratulations on the race win?

We will now come to Stealthmonkey who secured 2nd place.

Q1: Well done on the silver step of the podium. The last time we saw you get a podium was in Season 8 on the 2016 car. How are you feeling?

Q2: Last season, we saw you finish 4th in the race but this season, we see an improvement and you finished 3rd. What have the changes been to improve your driving for this season?

Q3: We now head to round 2 and the famous Shanghai International Circuit, and not a good track for you if history serves my mind right. How are you feeling?

Thank you stealth and congratulations on P2.

We will come to our third and final man, Mateyboy.

Q1: Well done done on securing 3rd place. How are you feeling?

Q2: As another newcomer to W2WR, we see you secure a podium in your debut race, which also helped us with a new record of 5 debut drivers through both leagues secure podiums. Did you think that you would be able to secure a podium in your debut race?

Q3: Now that your nerves have calmed down after the first race and podium, how are you feeling going to china?

Thank you mateyboy and great to see you set a record for us here at W2WR.

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here at Australia, we will let you go join in the rest of the well earned celebrations.

And Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us as well and we will see you at Round 2 Chinese Grand Prix's Press room where we will catch up with the top 3 from the race.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Stealthmonkey198 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Answer for question 1
After the race finished I couldn't believe it that I actually finished the race

Stealthmonkey198

Back to top Go down

Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Australian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Stealthmonkey198 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Answer for question 2
I've been playing the game a bit more

Stealthmonkey198

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmonkey198 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Answer for question 3
I don't really like China but I'm going to give it my best shot to finish in the points

Stealthmonkey198

Back to top Go down

Post by RussLad12 Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Q1 Answer : Thank you, yeah feeling lucky basically, I can’t belive I won the opener of the season, but Im well happy with the result.
Q2 Answer : well yeahhhh it was a tough decision to leave AL1 to join AL2 but I could see with 2017 that I was not on the pace and a drastic decision had to be made, but now I’m here I feel at home again so I think it was the right move at this time. / no I didn’t think I would have won the race but going off quali times then maybe a 3rd if I kept it clean but it’s a long race so anything could have happened, I just had to race and see so to speak but there was a lot of incidents that made the win possible, matey was flat out then he made one mistake which i capitalised on that to be honest and my one pit stop was bob on when I came back out tenths of a second ahead of them I did think maybe a 3rd’s on but the win was lovely especially as I said before the race I would crash at turn 13 and on turn 13 lap 30 something I went off and damaged my front wing so a really lucky win which I will take gracefully.
Q3 Answer : well as I know the win was quite lucky in Australia I’m not sure what pace I will be on but hopefully I will have not a bad quali and then maybe finishing in the points would be nice but wether I get on the podium again I’m not sure, but you can rest a sure I will be flat out and filling any gaps hopefully. I’m looking forward to it to see if I have genuine pace.

RussLad12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down