Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

4 posters

Go down

Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Welcome to our press room here at Shanghai International Circuit In China, and that was a fantastic treat we had here for our AL1 league where it was a dry qualifying then a wet/dry/wet race to which we again sadly had some issues with drivers losing connection and a couple of registered no-shows, but the remainder of the drivers didn't disappoint, with some great moves to gain positions.

Please welcome to our press room, our 2nd different driver to win in two races and no stranger to podiums in S9, Misterflash. A different 2nd place driver and also no stranger to podiums after S9, chewy. And a regular 3rd place man after 2 races in their debut season of AL1, CHAZ_B97.

Welcome gentlemen to our press room after that almighty race.

We would like to start our questions of with our race winner, Misterflash.

Q1: Well done on the race win. How are you feeling being back on the podium?

Q2: What was the change of weather a beneficiary or was there some other sort of beneficiary to your strategy to get maximum points here in China compared to the 4 points you earned at our first round race in Australia?

Q3: You are currently 2nd place in the standings and only 1 point behind our leader. What are your thoughts going into our 3rd round at our first night race in bahrain?

Thank You MisterFlash, and congratulations on the race win.

We will now come to our 2nd place man, Chewy.

Q1: Well done on P2. How are you feeling on getting back on the podium?

Q2: You also have seemed to have had a better race out there today than you did at Australia, what was the main benefit to make it happen out there?

Q3: With this P2, it now moves you to 3rd in the standings, 3 points behind Mister and 4 points behind CHAZ. With this in mind, will it help you to push hard against your rivals?

Thank you Chewy and well done on achieving P2.

We will now come to our 3rd place man and for the second time in a row, CHAZ_B97

Q1: Well done on your 2nd podium in a row in your debut season of AL1. How are you feeling?

Q2: In Australia, you quoted "I feel a lot more comfortable with my setup around China, so hopefully I can break into the Top 10 in Qualifying, meaning that I won't have to work my way through the field as much as I did here in Australia." This actually turned out to be a perfect prediction from yourself and it rang true as you only made up 4 places but it wasn't an easy fight for you as you had to make an extra stop compared to the 2 drivers in front of you. How was you able to keep it together throughout a difficult race with the changes of weather?

Q3: The consistent points you have collected has moved you to the top of the Drivers' standings and the great finish of both Red Bull drivers have pushed them to the top of the Constructors' standings. How are you and Red Bull feeling knowing this?

Thank you CHAZ, and well done on your second podium in a row.

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here today and we will let you go and celebrate.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for also joining us and our drivers here in china and we will see you again in Bahrain under the spotlights in a weeks time.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Misterflash2 Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Q1: Well done on the race win. How are you feeling being back on the podium?
A1: It feels really good to win a race so early in the season. Hope to be able to fight for more wins this season. I also hope that my teammate will have some more luck in the next races. He really has been unlucky so far this season.

Q2: What was the change of weather a beneficiary or was there some other sort of beneficiary to your strategy to get maximum points here in China compared to the 4 points you earned at our first round race in Australia?
A2: I had a much more stable set up for this weekend in China compared to Melbourne where i lost it in the fast chicane and lost my front wing. Also an early first pitstop gave me a very large undercut from P3 to P1 so i didn't lose time by overtaking and fighting people for position.

Q3: You are currently 2nd place in the standings and only 1 point behind our leader. What are your thoughts going into our 3rd round at our first night race in bahrain?
A3: It is to early in the season to start thinking about points, next race at bahrein i would like to be on the podium again within 25 sec of the winner
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Chinese Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by chewy241073 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 pm

A1: Feels good to be on the podium especially this early in the season .
A2: The weather helped it was tricky to judge when to pit, and my new wheel is brilliant !
A3: Every race I'll be pushing as usual .

chewy241073

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:54 am

Q1: Well done on your 2nd podium in a row in your debut season of AL1. How are you feeling?

A1: Considering I was facing the wall and in plum last after 3 corners, I'm happy with 3rd place. For sure, there were disconnections and other people's mistakes that boosted me up in terms of positions, but it's important to capitalise on these opportunities.

Q2: In Australia, you quoted "I feel a lot more comfortable with my setup around China, so hopefully I can break into the Top 10 in Qualifying, meaning that I won't have to work my way through the field as much as I did here in Australia." This actually turned out to be a perfect prediction from yourself and it rang true as you only made up 4 places but it wasn't an easy fight for you as you had to make an extra stop compared to the 2 drivers in front of you. How was you able to keep it together throughout a difficult race with the changes of weather?

A2: Well once again I had to fight my way through the pack, which wasn't the easiest thing, and I pretty much ruined my super softs in the opening stint. The setup and strategy was good, however it can always be better. Hopefully I can be closer to the sharp end in Bahrain.

Q3: The consistent points you have collected has moved you to the top of the Drivers' standings and the great finish of both Red Bull drivers have pushed them to the top of the Constructors' standings. How are you and Red Bull feeling knowing this?

A3: Being realistic, it's going to be hard to stay there. Having a consistent team-mate is important, so with both of us scoring a decent amount of points, who knows what might happen. In regards to the Drivers' Standings, there's still a long way to go. I'm taking it one race at a time. First and foremost I need to pick up a race win, then I'll look at a championship challenge.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down