Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain

2 posters

Go down

AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain  Empty AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

After my win in AL2, I was expecting promising things in AL3 as 66 laps of practise does come in handy. With Rain expected, it look to be a cracker.

So I started on Pole and got away cleanly, nothing really happened as I just kept on pulling away. My first pitstop was on Lap 16 for another set on primes which was the exact same strategy as AL2. About 26 laps in, I lapped my team mate for the first time. It was a shock as I know Marc isn't slow but to lap him before half distance truly showed my pace at the circuit. The rain was about to come so I pitted or a fresh set of options and waited for the rain to come. My lead was at least 50 seconds by the time the rain came. Richy timed his pitstops to near enough perfection. It wasn't enough, by the end of the race I had lapped the whole field and finished 2 minutes ahead of brian. With 132 laps of the track done, it felt like an endurance race. Practise makes perfect and although I'm not perfect, practise does help. With this result, I am the first to score back-to-back wins in AL3 this season and I have Won races on consecutive days at the same track.

I look forward to Monaco, even though I probably will retire. The Winner? The guy who keeps it out of the barriers the least. Anything can happen next week so it's gonna be a good one!

Awards:
Psychic - RichytheRacer - Williams must have a better radar than Merc.
Yuji Ide Award for not having a clue what he's doing - Aletdownofstate - Got lapped twice by team mate and put Inters out on a full wet track Wink (Yes I know it was a gamble, I'm just mean)
Mr Consistent - Pagey - Finished in the Top 4 at every race
WhyWhy Always me?? - Jay - Taken out at the first corner but managed a great 4th and a 3rd in quali.
Constructors Leaders - Mercedes...God knows how.. Wink
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain  Empty Re: AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain

Post by The Phoenix Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm

well done chaz 2 wins in a row
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain  Empty Re: AL3 :- From the Cockpit - Round 5 - Spain

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks Smile
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down