Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco GP Race - selected team and driver quotes

Go down

Monaco GP Race - selected team and driver quotes Empty Monaco GP Race - selected team and driver quotes

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 am

STUB101 on getting his first podium of the season; Gav on how tricky the circuit is; Ferrari Mania's lack of positives for the weekend; jamesboro1993 on the many of pit-stops he had to do; LIAMATTHURSO on how clean the field was and hudunikibolokov on a difficult first two races. Selected drivers report back on Sunday’s action…

NO101 (STUB101), LotusF1 Team

"It was a long race this week and a finish here almost always brings points, I was very lucky to claim third but never gave up till the flag was dropped and it paid off."

Gav25182, LotusF1 Team (now Williams F1 Team)

"I got lucky with the aborted qualifying. Brakes caught me out and i went straight on at St Devote. Second quali lap was average, the track was so slippery, no grip whatsoever. cut the chicane and ended 6th. Made a half decent start, running 5th, moving to 3rd when 2 others made a mistake. I was held behind bolokov, but he spun at Tabac after 8 or 9 laps. I was running a clear second when the race was red flagged. Quali was the same again, average lap, slippery, cut chicane. This time 7th out of 8. Made an ok start, up to 5th when someone made a mistake, and then 4th when 1 person touched another at the hairpin. I went round the outside with the help of a nudge, and chased after ferrari mania. He cut a chicane and gave me 2nd (probably didn't need to tbh) and i was running fine before i made a mistake due to messing with my brake balance. Hit the wall at noghes, pitted for a new wing. Then the SC came out, it glitched and i hit it!

Ferrari Mania, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

"Was a strange race weekend that sadly didn't go as we all expected, Happy with my starting position even if we seemed off the pace. The race? second on the last lap and got overtaken by the Force India on new option. Crossed the line 3rd and was given an unknown time penalty. Myself and the team cannot be satisfied with the result and would rather put this bad weekend behind us and look towards Montreal, where I hope for a good result. Only positive to the weekend is that we're only 12 points off the lead.

PDids9, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

"Tricky race at the end for me."

jamesboro1993, Sahara Force India F1 Team

"Was an interesting race, 7 pit stops made it a little more challenging to get a good point finish, good race all in all.

LIAMATTHURSO, Scuderia Ferrari

"It was a great race, car felt great, everyone was really clean & really nice & just happy to win."

Hudunikibolokov, Williams F1 Team

"Was looking good on over one lap in qualifying but that all disappeared into dust as I couldn't find any pace and it seemed I was on ultra defense for the entire race and pinned my hopes that when the fuel lowed I would be quicker but just made the handling even worse. Overall I'm disappointed in the lack of pace to the front runners in the opening two races but hopefully with Williams new signing "Gav", the teams and my fortunes improve."

Back to top Go down