Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgium preview quotes - McLarren, PDids9, Stub101, Gav25182, jamesboro1993 and LIAMATTHURSO

Go down

Belgium preview quotes - McLarren, PDids9, Stub101, Gav25182, jamesboro1993 and LIAMATTHURSO Empty Belgium preview quotes - McLarren, PDids9, Stub101, Gav25182, jamesboro1993 and LIAMATTHURSO

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 am

With the July summer break almost complete, the Formula One paddock returns to race action next weekend at one of the sport’s most iconic venues, Spa-Francorchamps, beloved of teams, drivers and fans alike. Those involved in the 2012 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix discuss their prospects…

Lii4m_, McLarren
I dislike the track and it is damage limitation for me.

KimiRaikkonen07, McLarren
Of course you can, as I missed the FP1 session due to other commitments I'm not prepared tet but fP2 and FP3 still to come. I hope I can challenge for the win again like last week as I quite like Spa.

PDids9, Mercedes
Should be a good race, lots of wheel to wheel action, and spa is a nice track to overtake.

Stub101, Lotus
Just try and stay out of trouble and everyones way ,due to the shitty message I received off of Rob lee saying my driving is quote (pathetic) I had to take avoiding action to not hit James and two people thought they could take advantage which resulted in a crash to which I came off the worse . Not good to get such a message and am a bit pissed off about it to be honest ,don't know how much he is to do with this site but his attitude is not good . I try to drive as clean as I can but shit happens. Sorry for the rant.

Gav25182, Williams
I'm really looking forward to the race at Spa after some solid points scores.
It's a unique circuit, fast, challenging, and it lends itself to overtaking. The driver who wins will certainly have earned it.
The weather can be quite changeable, so I think strategy and being able to think on your feet will be really important, if the weather changes.
The one problem is, as the track is the longest we visit, the gaps in the field could end up being quite big. Hopefully we see some close racing.
On a personal note, I'm looking forward to the race, even if the gap to our competitors may stretch. I hope it's entertaining!

jamesboro1993, Force India
Well Spa is one of my fave tracks along with Silverstone and Singapore, so I'm hoping for a good result, I know it will be hard against the other front runner's but I'm hoping to be right in the pack and fighting for a victory or podium at least. Just hope nothing bad happens at the first corner.

LIAMATTHURSO, Ferrari
Spa is a fun fast track, hopefully we'll get some fun weather, a track i like, i may not be racing but that's to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Belgium preview quotes - McLarren, PDids9, Stub101, Gav25182, jamesboro1993 and LIAMATTHURSO Empty Re: Belgium preview quotes - McLarren, PDids9, Stub101, Gav25182, jamesboro1993 and LIAMATTHURSO

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 am

Niki, i thought i'd submitted some preview?

Back to top Go down