Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL1's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL1's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference Empty AL1's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello again ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Chinese GP podium Conference room here at Shanghai and today, we have with us Calspur, Cameron and Chewy....

We'll start our 1st couple of questions with you if we can Calspur....
Q1: Congratulations on the win. This is your 2nd podium in 2 races in your debut season, so how does it feel improving on your 2nd place at Australia to actually winning it here?

A1: I got very lucky, by getting pole due to mistakes by others on their best laps. I had a clear track at the start, avoiding the potential crash that could've happened if i was lower down the field. With Mich retiring and cars pitting at the wrong time under VSC, i timed my pitstop to perfection ready for the rain. Either way, a 1st rain is always special.

Q2: You now lead the Drivers' title with your nearest rival behind by 5.5pts, did you think it would end up that way?

A2: Not at all. Being a new season as a new driver, you don't expect much as you start, but as i stated previously, luck has always been a factor for me to be in this position.

Thank you Calspur, we'll come back to you again in a min.

Now we come to you Cameron.

Q1: We know that during pre-season, you said that you might struggle this season with the new car, so how does it feel getting the front row in qualifying and keeping position to get you 2nd place on podium?

A1: A front row start is always good considering the carnage that could happen further down the field, and to keep the position I'm very happy, Calspur was just too quick and Congratulations to him for a great victory.

Q2: There was a gap of 4 1/100's of a sec a lap between you and Calspur, do you think you could keep the pressure on him and force his debut season nerves to kick in as he seems unstoppable at the moment?

A2: He does seem unstoppable but I just need to work hard on my consistency and even harder on getting the perfect setup which is why I don't feel I'm going as fast as I can, hopefully I can take it to him in future races.

Thank you Cameron

And now finally Chewy.

Q1: Well done on the 3rd step, did you think you could get up here on your debut season in AL1 so quickly after being promoted from our sister league AL2?

A1: Honestly it was a lucky 3rd as i didn't have the pace of the front guys. Good podium, hopefully it's the first of many

Q2: We all know you are used to night races after being in AL2 and have done very well on finishing positions, but how are you feeling going into your first one at Bahrain here in AL1?

A2: I like Bahrain and can't wait for the Race.

Thank you Chewy, and well done.

And Back to you Calspur for the last question.

Q1: Worried. Bahrain in my previous testing has always been a track i struggle at, finding traction and how much of the track i can use without exceeding, etc. With the field i'm with, staying at the top is going to be a fight and a half. Thank you.

Thank you to you drivers for taking the time to sit with us all and answer a few questions and now we'll leave you to go and celebrate with your teams and de-brief, and we'll see you all on track at Bahrain.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us here in our Chinese GP Conference Room, and we will see you all at the end of Bahrain GP...

Gonk721

Back to top Go down