Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL2's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference Empty AL2's Chinese GP Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello again ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Chinese GP podium Conference room here at Shanghai and today, we have with us the top 3 drivers, Slimbodude, LeeNel and DaveJ....

We'll start with the race winner, Slimbodude... Congratulations on the win...

Q1: During pre-season, we saw you set some blistering lap times on track. How does it feel getting your first pole position and race win?

A1: Yeah, it feels really good, Obviously last season wasn't good for me and to come back after pre-season and be on the pace feels really good.

Q2: After seeing how close it was between you and Lee in qualifying, how were you feeling going into the race?

A2: Going into the race, i was worried. Before my spin, Lee was keeping me honest and that was pressuring me to push hard causing me to spin.  The race start was nervous cause i had competition and i hope it last all season.

Thank you Slimbo, will come back to you at the end for one final question.

We'll now move onto our 2nd place man, LeeNel.... Congratulations on the 2nd Step

Q1: How does it feel to not only get a podium but to get the fastest race lap time?

A1: A little disappointed to be honest, as i felt i had the win in the bag after Slimbo's spin, but the freak puncture incident happened with only 6 laps to go.

Q2: It looked a close battle with Slimbo throughout both the Qualifying and the race itself. Was it as hard a race as it looked to the crowds?

A2: The race was actually very straightforward, the car felt very good and i was able to push for the majority of the race without the fear of making a mistake.

Thank you Lee and congratulations on P2

Now we move to our 3rd place man, DaveJ.... Congratulations on reaching the 3rd step...

Q1: It has been a long time coming for you to get up here on the podium, so tell us in your own words, How does it feel?

A1: Cheers dean, for reminding me, am obviously pleased with place, but not so pleased that the 2 guys in front were that far ahead. I know also it could be 3 different guys answering these questions next race, that's how close this league is.

Q2: Your next race is Bahrain, What are your thoughts towards a night race again in the new cars?

A2: I will keep this short, i don't like the track in the daytime, but i am looking forward to it. Cheers

Thank you Dave, and congratulations on P3...

Now back to you for one last question please Slimbo...

Q3: As we head into the 3rd race, we see you joint top in Drivers, Championship, do you feel nervous knowing this fact or will you be keeping focused on just racing?

A3: For now, i'm just focusing on my driving and trying to get good results and if i'm in contention for the championship, then that's when i'll step up my game.

Thank you very much guys for joining us here and taking the time to answer some questions, now we'll let you go and celebrate with your teams and teammates and de-brief...

Thank you to all of you for joining us here as well and we will see you all at the end of our Bahrain GP....

Last edited by Gonk721 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : After drivers' answers)

Gonk721

Back to top Go down